Media Resources Corp Terms of Service
- Anyone who uses this site agrees to these terms.
- The services and terms of this website may change.
- You agree to abide by the laws of the State of Ohio while accessing this site.
- You are responsible for the security of your user information and password.
- We are not responsible for content you may see on this site, though we may remove content without notice.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership or access, at any time, and without prior warning.
- You may be subject to separate terms between you and other companies or persons while using this site. Our terms do not affect your legal relationship with others.
- Our inaction to enforce this agreement does not equal a wavier of this agreement.
- If any part of this Terms of Service is legally ruled invalid, then that part will be removed without affecting the rest of the Terms.
- MEDIA RESOURCES CORP DOES NOT OFFER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF SAFETY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, LEGALITY, OR OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- These Terms of Service, and your relationship with Media Resources Corp under the Terms, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You and Media Resources Corp agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Dayton, Ohio to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms. Notwithstanding this, you agree that Media Resources Corp shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
- Our transaction processing system utilizes SSL, which encrypts financial and contact data during transmission. Your financial information; credits cards, bank accounts, etc. are not stored on our servers. Financial transactions are processed by a secure third party partner. Credit card information is transmitted to the third party processing company via SSL-256 bit encryption.
- By clicking the site seal below, or the lock icon within secure pages you can view our secure certificate.
Your privacy is important to us. The following explains our online information practices and your options about the way your information is collected and used on this site.
- We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes.
- We do not provide personally identifiable customer information to advertisers or third-party Web sites.
- Some personal information is required to access "Member only" features of the site. (email, shipping address, etc.)
- Personal information that you provide in your Account Settings is stored on our servers and is shared, as nessesary, when you interact with other members. For example, to make purchases.
- In the event that Media Resources Corp or part is aquired by a third party, your information will be transfered. You will be notified of any transfer.
- You may request to cancel your account, and delete all identifiable information from our servers, by using the Member Service feedback form. Just enter your email address along with your request, and press send. You will recieve a confirmation email to complete the process.
- All products are covered by our standard refund policy unless otherwise stated.
- Return for refund within: 30 days.
- Return for replacement within: 90 days.
- This is our Standard Return Policy. Unless another return policy is indicated, products sold by mrcsupplies.com are covered by this Standard Return Policy. Merchandise under this Standard Return Policy may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date for a refund, or within 90 days of the original invoice date for a replacement of the same item. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. All items returned for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Used products may not be returned.
Shipping Delivery Policy
- Items are shipped via UPS.
- Items are not billed until shipped.
- Tracking information is provided via your account.
- Shipping costs are determined by UPS and are calculated at time of order.
- Orders outside of Ohio are not charged tax.
- Media Resources Corp will notify you when items are shipped.